PDA

View Full Version : I think I Am Having A Blip!!!

Victory2016
09-06-16, 20:50
Ugh since Monday I have felt horrible again. I am at day 66 @20mg. Feeling low, crying a lot, headache, sick to stomach, muscles sore/stiff, jaw clenching, anxiety, but its defiantly not as intense and funny feeling in my chest. I just want to lay in bed and I have no motivation and feel so tired. It is a nice beautiful day out and I am laying in bed :mad::weep::weep::weep:

I ate some food over the weekend that I have an intolerance too, so I wonder if that if part of the problem and I just ended my monthly cycle.

Ugggg to many things are compounded and I don't know what is causing what.

This is my third time on Cit, so I hope it will work again.

lior
09-06-16, 23:44
I know how you feel! Wow you know you're on day 66? How are you counting?

Do you keep a log of your emotions over time? For about 4-6 months I kept an emotions log and tracked how I was doing on graphs each month. I scored my happiness out of 10 each day. It helped me see what was making me so low. I found that I normally dip just before my period, and get really sad on day 2/3. I also found that there would be a delayed reaction sometimes between a painful event and my reaction to it. It's hard to see what's causing problems when there's a delayed reaction. Keeping a log of my emotions plus what was happening helped me. I even annotated the graphs once I worked out what was causing the dips - and the happy moments too.

Victory2016
11-06-16, 02:10
I know how you feel! Wow you know you're on day 66? How are you counting?

Do you keep a log of your emotions over time? For about 4-6 months I kept an emotions log and tracked how I was doing on graphs each month. I scored my happiness out of 10 each day. It helped me see what was making me so low. I found that I normally dip just before my period, and get really sad on day 2/3. I also found that there would be a delayed reaction sometimes between a painful event and my reaction to it. It's hard to see what's causing problems when there's a delayed reaction. Keeping a log of my emotions plus what was happening helped me. I even annotated the graphs once I worked out what was causing the dips - and the happy moments too.

I just track the weeks on my Calendar. No I don't keep a log and that sounds like a good idea. I might have to start one. Yes I have a dip before my cycle too. I have been diagnosed with premenstrual dysphoric disorder. Basically PMS on steroids. Thus one of the reason for going back on Cit.