PDA

View Full Version : Day 18 on cit

Andy1718
10-06-16, 07:24
Day 18 on cit and not really feeling the benefits. Still sweaty hands and not sleeping great. Been ok in my myself. Anxiety is there but low key. Not sure if that's because I am not at work. Thinking of work still makes me scared. Not sure if I will ever feel right to return. Will I know for defo that these tablets are working? Will I ever be ready to go back to work?

mrose
10-06-16, 08:31
Hey Andy,

Try not to stress about it too much. Day 18 is very early. From experience I'd say one is very lucky if the pills kick in after 4 weeks. The average seems to be around the 6, maybe 8 week mark. And even so, it's not like you wake-up sudden feeling fine. It's a gradual process. Personally I felt some benefits of 20mg after 5 weeks. I wasn't feeling great but my sleep was improving and I stopped waking up shaking with anxiety and having racing thoughts. But still, I've been raised to 30 mg 3 weeks ago and it feels I've taken a step back again. I know it's extremely difficult cause your mind keeps playing tricks on you. Will these pills work, whats if i'm not on the right dose, will I ever feel better. But the truth is, yes, maybe, definitely yes.

Furthermore, assuming you are male, I'd recommend you to ask your GP for a blood test that will check out your testosterone levels. Low T causes anxiety/depression in males which might be contributing to your problems.