PDA

View Full Version : left side weakness?

dmc1892
10-06-16, 09:19
In the last few days i've felt weaker on my left side particularly my arm and leg, i wouldnt say im completely weak on it more like an annoying nagging weakness, i can still do weights and press ups although i did feel a little sluggish during the excercises,

i just want to know is that my anxious mind telling me that i feel weak or could there be more to it?

insideout20
10-06-16, 11:21
hi, i get that too, my left arm burns and tingles sometimes and feels weaker but like you i can still lift weights etc no problem, its like my forearm is weak, maybe too much cell phone use on that hand

dmc1892
10-06-16, 12:02
ye i definitely can feel slight weakness but my anxiety causes me to think about it too much and its probably tricking my mind

---------- Post added at 12:02 ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 ----------

also do you ever get certain places that you feel at your most anxious i am very much like this in work but hardly ever at home?

glassgirlw
11-06-16, 04:00
[/QUOTE]also do you ever get certain places that you feel at your most anxious i am very much like this in work but hardly ever at home?[/QUOTE]

All the time. This actually can be dangerous, for me anyway, because then I start avoiding places that have made me anxious in the past. It's a slippery slope. For me, small doses of exposure therapy helped me conquer those places.

Fishmanpa
11-06-16, 04:16
its probably tricking my mind

Exactly... "perceived" weakness.

Positive thoughts