PDA

View Full Version : hrmm

prin
15-03-07, 06:13
Hi everyone
I was just wondering if anyone had felt this before.....I was on the phone to one of my friend today and all of a sudden i felt this huge woosh go thru my chest and tummy, (really felt it in my chest arrea) almost like a relaxing feeling, like everything had just let go, it was really weird, kinda stopped me in my tracks of talking. Anyway i just carried on the convo but then after getting off of the phone i was thinking about it and was worried that maybe it was like a huge drop in bp..:S so then for the rest of the day i was almost too scared to move incase it was. I dont have low bp, if anything its a tad high but not too bad from what i know. And now i kind of feel funny and if i breath in its almost like thre is a straw an di can feel the air going from my throat to my heart area...and my tummy feels all tight again...

And now around half an hour after feeling that i kinda am thinking i feel like i could pass out or that my heart feels funny and i am kinda sweaty, face feels a little numb kinda or tingly or something, i feel a little wobbly when i walk like im going to fall over....just kind of a panic attack do u think? I want to go to bed now just to sleep off how i feel and i was having a reasonable day today too :o( I am meant to be going swimming soon and now im worried that maybe i shouldnt, maybe it will happen again while im swimming and something will happen to me etc

Could this have just been my body letting go of tension do you think?

anyway just wondering if anyon had experienced this before
thanks
prin

cattttt
16-03-07, 22:39
Yes Prin, I've had experiences like that, usually after I've taken my bp pill, so it could be a drop in bp, but I get all sorts of anxiety symptoms and it doesn't happen on a good day, so I'm inclined to think it's anxiety. It also happened once when I was swimming, really scary, but I grabbed the side and let it go away, and it hasn't happened again, in fact swimming is one of my better places.
So Prin, it looks like our old friend to me.

prin
18-03-07, 23:47
Hi cattttt

Thanks for your reply... I am starting to swim now, wel ihave for the last week and i do think its making a difference, although it isnt until my partner gets home from work and its only for around 15 minutes i don tknow if it would be making that much difference to me but in a way i feel it is, and also it is giving me something to look forwrd to for when he gets home as i always seem to get very anxious when he is due home from work for some reasaon lol I dont know why i havent figured that out yet lol

I do think its an anxiety symptom too and i kind of beleive it is just our bodies letting go after being so tense all the time. All i have to do now is get rid of the d/p and stop thiking that i will pass out...that is really odd, i feel lik i will pass out and i have sensation in my head that i will yet its not light headedness?? This thing is weird i can say that much

anyway thanks agai
prin