PDA

View Full Version : Desperate

Joanna10
10-06-16, 17:13
Hi everyone. i really need someone to help me as I am involved with someone who I do not know what medical condition he has. Its like bipolar depression anxiety all in one. Its knocking me off my feet and I so want to assist him but he retracts in himself for weeks. I dont know what to do. Its been more than 5 years and these episodes I started to mark on a calender and it is usually every second week and lasts for days sometimes weeks he will not tell me what is going on but I can see he is not well as he gets bloated, severe rashes, do not eat, stress severely and becomes violent and cannot recall. He will sit for hours in the dark once he is home from work. I tried everything. Sometimes it causes me to freak out which I shouldnt do but this is really draining me to the core. Whattttt can I do to help him, he always says then he needs to be by himself for a while. He will then not talk to anyone whatsoever. I really want to help him as I do love him dearly, but he refuses. I also noted the episodes became more and more frequent past couple of months and I do think he feels ashamed about it. But I want to help. But like now again its another 2 weeks of isolation for me as well. then I cannot come near him. He has these funny thoughts of him being someone else like the Vikings or so, and gets frustrated if I do not agree at that stage. It is tremendously stressful for me as well as it confuses me. Please please can someone advise me what is this and what to do?

venusbluejeans
10-06-16, 17:18
Hiya Joanna10 and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Joanna10
10-06-16, 17:30
thank you i am so crying as i am so lost cause i do not know how to handle this at all

Vanilla Sky
12-06-16, 12:06
Hi and welcome to NMP :)