PDA

View Full Version : Small pimple or something under or on epididymis left testicle!

Lockey1995
10-06-16, 19:43
Hey,

Well this is the bloody last thing I want first of all I've had a cyst on the top of my right testicle for about 5 or 16 years now when i was 15 or 14 can't remember it's been that long which i stupidly didn't get checked out although is it still an issue? does it have a possibility of turning or anything.

Anway was just examining after a shower and I'm pretty sure I've felt this about 2-3 weeks ago it's like a tiny grain of Rice I don't know whether it's attatched or on a vein or something it feels like a tiny sort of pimple It's either on or just slightly under the epididymis it's fleshy not hard at all and sometimes struggle to find it moves around allot I don't even know if it's even attatched feels like floaty or something.

It's weird how i can find it easier normally and when I've had a shower I can't feel it as easy.

Also I wonder if these problems come from a kick there ages ago when i was about 12 I think my brother thought it was funny to kick me full on in the balls with ice skates on Hurt for like 2 hours later lol.

Lockey1995
11-06-16, 10:26
Anyone on this one?