PDA

View Full Version : Sorry for this really but hard dark piece of stool with mucus or parasite? :(

Lockey1995
10-06-16, 21:59
Ok I think we're finally getting somewhere only been once today just didn't even have the stressful urge at work. Had a coffee just been a quick rush and some how on the way to running to the toilet a hard piece dropped on the floor near the toilet wut, anyway did a bit of really hard rabbit pellet type then saw that on the floor.

Now idk whether it was just dark brown or black :( FFs anyway it was really hard with a little bit of brown mucus stuff on it which freaked me out is this normal for constipation as its been in there so long? The others were dark aswell Am I freaking over nothing again?

But yeah feels like my frequency is nearly back to normal but struggling still even though it's better I get on with my day but a little voice keeps coming back and telling me something's up :( I've been again and I'm getting like a clear with a bit of brown mucus off the stool it was like a strand pointing up out of it :(. Is this normal or some parasite infection or something god it's giving me the creeps thinking i have something living in me shudder :(. Found this off google woops :( got cramps sharper in my stomach now and right side after reading it. I heard it could be candida or roundworm or something

My dog sleeps with me in bed :P but he is wormed reguarly am i just losing the plot again or what?