PDA

View Full Version : Acute health anxiety

Phoebe604
11-06-16, 11:32
I have had HA for many years and things never get any better. I see my GP he says no concerns feel great until later when reassurances wears off. I dont have a problem with my doctor it is me . Is anyone else like this

J-P
11-06-16, 12:02
I have had HA for many years and things never get any better. I see my GP he says no concerns feel great until later when reassurances wears off. I dont have a problem with my doctor it is me . Is anyone else like this

Constantly and it gets tiring, when a dermatologist gave me a clean bill of health the worry moved on to something else (brain/ALS) etc it was very short lived. Went to a neurologist, same thing it was all anxiety related, it moved on to my testicles. I'm at a point where I'm so tired to visit Drs that I don't give a damn. I decided I won't bother the Drs unless the pain in unbearable.

Elizabeth Fry
11-06-16, 13:58
I am the same constantly at the doctors. I am trying my best not to Google as I think it has become an addiction. It's as if you want reassurance through Google when your doctor has already said everything is fine. It's horrible. I am starting a journal today so that every time I have an urge to check something out I'll visit the journal instead.