PDA

View Full Version : Coping with sadness... feeling worse

BlueEyesShining
11-06-16, 18:40
Not sure where to post this, but I really need some help.
Please tell me how to cope with the pain of missing someone. The person is going to be away the whole summer and I wont see her till the end of August/September. These days I feel really bad and my health anxiety symptoms are also getting worse because of it. I feel like I am going to die before I get to see her again. I know it is my mind playing tricks with me but I feel worse and worse day by day. I feel heaviness in my chest and I cry several times a day. I got a job and a lot of things to do but I can`t seem to distract myself. Please please help... I feel like I am going through hell. :weep:

little.miss.worry
11-06-16, 19:00
Not sure where to post this, but I really need some help.
Please tell me how to cope with the pain of missing someone. The person is going to be away the whole summer and I wont see her till the end of August/September. These days I feel really bad and my health anxiety symptoms are also getting worse because of it. I feel like I am going to die before I get to see her again. I know it is my mind playing tricks with me but I feel worse and worse day by day. I feel heaviness in my chest and I cry several times a day. I got a job and a lot of things to do but I can`t seem to distract myself. Please please help... I feel like I am going through hell. :weep:

First off, you won't die before you get to see her again! :) I know how you feel though. The pain of missing someone.. it's heart breaking. I suggest trying distractions. This can be anything from exercise, watching TV shows/films, another fun thing to do is adult colouring books. Keeps your mind occupied and your stress levels down.

Things will be okay, honestly. It's difficult but before you know it, you'll be seeing her again! :) :hugs:

BlueEyesShining
12-06-16, 11:21
First off, you won't die before you get to see her again! :) I know how you feel though. The pain of missing someone.. it's heart breaking. I suggest trying distractions. This can be anything from exercise, watching TV shows/films, another fun thing to do is adult colouring books. Keeps your mind occupied and your stress levels down.

Things will be okay, honestly. It's difficult but before you know it, you'll be seeing her again! :) :hugs:

I know I should distract myself. And that is exactly what I`m doing, and now I have a job and I am working for 8 hours every day, I hardly even stay at home but she is constantly on my mind. The pain seems unbearable :weep: Only when I exercise I feel somehow better. Missing someone is the worst feeling, it makes you feel like your heart is tearing apart

little.miss.worry
12-06-16, 14:31
I know I should distract myself. And that is exactly what I`m doing, and now I have a job and I am working for 8 hours every day, I hardly even stay at home but she is constantly on my mind. The pain seems unbearable :weep: Only when I exercise I feel somehow better. Missing someone is the worst feeling, it makes you feel like your heart is tearing apart

I honestly do understand. 100% so if you ever want a chat, feel free to PM me :) because, it can be so difficult. At least when you exercise you feel a little bit better! :)

georgewing
12-06-16, 14:40
well be grateful that you will not lose forever 2 or 3 months are not so much .Just think ,what would happen to you if this person would leave definetevely from your life ? Just dont disperate and think that 2 or 3 months will past fast and maybe this person will apreciate you more after that time