PDA

View Full Version : physical effects

airwolf451
15-03-07, 11:43
hi guys quick question for you all,

do any of you ecperince a number of physical effects at the same time with your anxiety?

eg:- head pains, tension numbness, dizzy etc ?

guys not feeling to great today, the ightness in my left side is pretty bad, have tried exercising it, stretching,, its going right into my head making me feel, like i have no mobility, also i have a churning feeling in my left side near my tummy, and my ear aches pretty bad. tried pain killer and a heat pad on my shoulder and nothing seem sto be working.

trac67
15-03-07, 11:58
:buttkick:

Steve, how many times lol, yes yes yes, what am i going to do with you honey :hugs:

Love

Trac xx

Piglet
15-03-07, 12:00
Yes mate I do!

Piglet :flowers:

mirry
15-03-07, 12:32
I could write a book with the amount of symptoms i get with anxiety.

sarahby
15-03-07, 13:06
Hi, I am new to this site, and yes I do too x. It is very hard to worry that it is something else. But the mind is a powerful thing and anxiety has alot to answer for!

nomorepanic
15-03-07, 13:40
Yep multiple symptoms at once !

Then if they went they were replaced with other horrid things as well.

Paddington
15-03-07, 13:51
All the time,it's a surprise to me i am alive at all:blush: i am about to die at least 3 times a day:winks: ..xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

airwolf451
15-03-07, 14:51
thanks guys,

knowing im not the only one helps alot.

trac you are a meanie lol ( only kidding my love)

though i will be teling nic if your ar too bad to me lol.

manmoor
15-03-07, 14:59
Lol Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :D Trac I think now that steve is taking the piss hun lol. xx

trac67
15-03-07, 16:15
Mandy where is the gun matey http://www.gunandgame.com/forums/images/smilies/AR15firing.gif

Ive not decided wether I am going to use it on Steve or me yet lol

Steve I am not mean I am doing it and saying it for your own good and I thnk you will find Nic will agree with me too

Trac xxx

sandie
16-03-07, 10:48
Hi Stephen

I have to say, the more intense my anxiety, then the more intense and numerous are my physical symptoms. I'm beginning to think that my body has become "used to" being anxious now, and as a result, I get awful panic attacks and adrenaline surges when there is really no need!!. Its almost habit forming; and I think this is when it becomes very much a case of mind over matter. I'm hanging on for CBT in order to try to get to grips with the with the deep rooted issues which I believe are the reason for my anxiety;......... cure the anxiety and the symptoms stop????

Lets hope.

Sandie

airwolf451
01-04-07, 16:20
updated topic have a look