PDA

View Full Version : Stella on Eastenders

mirry
15-03-07, 12:27
Did anyone watch eastenders this week ?
when stella burnt Ben with a teaspoon ?
I found it really disturbing yet its great they are bringing up these sort of problems that children can go through.
There are many forms of abuse, yet mental abuse doesnt get much mention of a mention usually so it makes a nice change.

mirry x
P.S
The actress who plays stella was on Good morning Britain today and said she gets panic attacks in small places, which she did when they did the London dungeons shoot.

Piglet
15-03-07, 12:34
Mirry because I knew the storyline was coming I wasn't too shocked - except that it was done very cleverly cos they have made her so gentle and nice in her character and her and Ben were getting on so well.

However my middle piglet came in while I was on here actually and looked like she wanted to cry cos of Ben's little face and my eldest actually rang me up from her flat cos it shocked her so much!!:ohmy:

Love Piglet :flowers:

jo61
15-03-07, 13:30
She looks very edgy all the time. Maybe they'll explore mental health issues on the show

mirry
15-03-07, 15:57
what made me laugh was when the little girl told her mum how horrible stella was so she confronted her and stella made it look like the little girl was a liar. The little girls face was a picture.

Wenjoy
15-03-07, 20:40
I agree - just watched tonights programmeand Stella is fooling everyone and as you say she obviously has mental health problems in EE so maybe they will cover that side of a persons personality!

kate
15-03-07, 21:10
I'm a bit scared for Ben cos at the end of tonights Eastenders Stella was going off to get Ben a hot drink! :wacko:

After the spoon incident, the possibilities of Stella let loose with a hot drink are endless :busted:

Kate

Piglet
15-03-07, 23:00
Yes Kate if I were Ben I would ask for orange juice from now on and get my dad to get it!!:ohmy:

Piglet :flowers:

kate
16-03-07, 07:45
Piglet,

Yes, on the surface, this seems like the safer option BUT daddy has also been a bit of a psycho in the past :ohmy:

Hmmmm, may be best if Ben either a. Never had food or drink again or b. only ever prepares his own :winks:

Kate