PDA

View Full Version : does anyone else have a bigger submandibular lymph node one one side and other things

Lockey1995
12-06-16, 19:25
Hey,

I'm slowly getting better however I still have a few concerns that I need to speak of everytime im enjoying myself it just goes tits again im just convinced there is something wrong like an illness spreading or something :(. Like I'll get random pains lasting about a few seconds that randomly come on sometimes when I move or bend down only happens sometimes.

Anyway does anyone else have a bigger sumbmndibular lymph node under there jaw I can barely feel my left one at all but for years as far as I'm aware idk how longs it's been there for gotta to be years but still concerns me every now and then it's moveable but sometimes it swells and little and hurts when moving it and touching it and becomes slightly immobile and a bit harder. But Id say it's close to 2 cm long and sausage shaped it doesn't protrude and swell out but it's easily detectable by just pushing the area. ! And has been for atleast 3 or more years i don't know how long it's been exactly as I didn't really touch my jaw much.

Is it normal or what? Next to it aswell Theres like another little bump I don't know if it's another node.

The other problem is like a little pimple I found just on or under the epididymis on my left testicle :( God there's so much still on my mind it's untrue. It feels like a pimple really squidy and sometimes it feels like it's further up and sometimes a bit down when I apply pressure I can't feel it as much and also when ive had a shower it's harder to find than normal. Doesn't feel like it's got any bigger.

IM trying to overcome all of this but atm it's still so strong :(

Fishmanpa
12-06-16, 20:05
Lockey,

I've watched you over the last month or so spiral with cancer fears, obsessing over your poo and now shifting to nodes. You've been suffering for years. It has to be totally exhausting!

I know you're not getting professional help but as others have said and I will say again now, it's time to bite the bullet and do so.

These are words on a screen and while it's comforting to a degree to know you're not alone and cathartic in a way to write out your fears, it's not real life professional help.

I truly hope you heed the words that so many have been telling you.

Positive thoughts

Lockey1995
12-06-16, 23:30
Yeah it is bad :( im now scared because I had to strain to go just as ive been comstipated and my lower right and left stomach hurt when I was straining im now worried incase Ive pushed something into my appendix and it's going to get inflamed :(

---------- Post added at 23:30 ---------- Previous post was at 22:40 ----------

This is how my mind works atm, but I'm pretty sure it's possible because as you push you could push something in there as you're straining so hard.

Fishmanpa
13-06-16, 06:24
Yeah it is bad :( im now scared because I had to strain to go just as ive been comstipated and my lower right and left stomach hurt when I was straining im now worried incase Ive pushed something into my appendix and it's going to get inflamed :(

---------- Post added at 23:30 ---------- Previous post was at 22:40 ----------

This is how my mind works atm, but I'm pretty sure it's possible because as you push you could push something in there as you're straining so hard.

This reply is exactly what I and many others on two forums are pointing out. You acknowledge you're struggling and dive right back into the fire!

Years of posts and years of advice to seek help are useless unless you act on it and do something.

I truly hope you do.

Positive thoughts

Josh1234
13-06-16, 19:23
What is the point in posting here? You dont listen to anyone, and dont even respond to anyone's advice. You aren't getting help for your anxiety, and dont believe your symptoms are anxiety - so why are you on a hypochondriac board? Im honestly curious.

Lockey1995
13-06-16, 20:19
Only just got back I do listen I just have several concerns only just got back and sometimes it won't sign me in on my phone.

I just thought it was possible as above to push something in there from straining and pushing so how does it happen? Unless it was a muscle or something I was straining.

MyNameIsTerry
14-06-16, 02:53
What is the point in posting here? You dont listen to anyone, and dont even respond to anyone's advice. You aren't getting help for your anxiety, and dont believe your symptoms are anxiety - so why are you on a hypochondriac board? Im honestly curious.

So, pretty typical of many on here then?

When did the HA board become a hypochondria board? There are plenty of OCD threads on here for a start.

Lockey has listened, I've seen him acknowledge the possibility of simple things and anxiety. So, your question seems to based on missing some information about his earlier threads and what happens on this board.