PDA

View Full Version : Advice needed plz

Becky2785
13-06-16, 10:34
So this morning I've had a terrible meltdown felt suicidel the lot so I'm off back to the gp this afternoon u think maybe I need to come of the cit but not sure any advice welcome I need help asap

Shazamataz
13-06-16, 11:15
Sorry you are feeling so rotten. The good news is that you know there is something not right and are doing something about it. To me that reassures me you aren't really suicidal and are still thinking rationally despite how bad you are feeling.

I don't know your back story so not sure how new you are to the meds? I felt suicidal/had those thoughts during start-up with SSRIs (despite being on them before) but it was because they made the anxiety unbearable as opposed to really being suicidal.

Fingers crossed you get some good advice and get on track to feeling better

x

Becky2785
13-06-16, 11:25
Thanks for replying I've had anxiety since 21 and controlled it with meds I've had cit before and was fine.
I've never had thoughts like this I feel I'm moaning on here but I feel better when I rant and get it all out but the thoughts I'm getting are just so irrational and out of character for me I'm so scared and lost xx