PDA

View Full Version : unsure

busterrufus
13-06-16, 13:02
Hi, I,m obviously new and very unsure how to post. Bit of a silver surfer so I,d appreciate simple instructions! Been looking on forum for 5 years tho, since my anxiety and depression kicked in really hard. Looking forward to meeting you ( I think) .

venusbluejeans
13-06-16, 13:08
Hiya busterrufus and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

fduop
15-06-16, 15:32
Good morning busterrufus. Well I'm for one glad you decided to post. As far as how and what to say, start a thread in an area you think it's appropriate and just start typing. The thing is be proactive about your situation at NMP you have a voice to vent frustrations or sing your victories. All you got to do is type.

I believe you will find that once you type words to the screen you'll gain some insight into how you're really feeling. To be honest about 98% of the time when I post, I have no clue as to how it's going to end. Which means most of the time I usually surprise myself with the stuff I come up with.

So peck away at the keys and see what comes out. You never know something you say may give you or someone else insight into your (their) situation. Best to you BusterRufus on your journey.

busterrufus
16-06-16, 08:32
Thanks fduop, I tried it and I get what you mean.