PDA

View Full Version : FFs next fear tc one little pimple under epididymis on left and right feels firmer?

Lockey1995
13-06-16, 23:02
Hey,

So yeah the last 2 months have been shit worrying about everything im on holiday atm sort of enjoying it but still can't stop worrying. So I can't just go see and a gp for another week.

So 2 weeks ago on my left testicle just under the epudidymis it feels like a small pimple its squishy and moves left and right and sometimes feels like its some where different although I do think it's on the testicle it self and not under the skin. When I have a shower it feels still soft and I sometines lose it or can't find it it also feels like it doesn't protrude when I do go over it and slightly flat.

And the other huge concern is when I had a shower tonight idk if I'm just paranoid but my right testicle feels bigger than the left idk what it even used to be like years ago but it feels slightly firmer than the left one and bigger :( it's idk if I'm just being a hydrochondriac again. When they say firmer do they mean like rock hard or what ? :( also Theres no visible swelling on the outiside they look exactly the same im guessing the swelling would be visual from the outside

AnxiousUK
14-06-16, 09:18
Squishy and moveable doesn't sound like anything nasty. Look, the worst case is Testical Cancer, which has a cure rate of over 90% unless you leave it for years. You'll be fine, it's the hard fixed lumps that concern doctors but even I have one of those and the ultrasound showed it was benign over 7 years ago.

Don't worry.

Lockey1995
14-06-16, 12:31
Oh ok thank you im worried about several things atm :(, I wondered if it could be the the appendix testis

---------- Post added at 12:31 ---------- Previous post was at 11:25 ----------

On my right one ive had a pea sized lump on my epudidymis for about 5 years now stupidly never got that checked out but I believe it may be a cyst like I said just feel really depressed atm with several issues :(

AnxiousUK
14-06-16, 18:39
Go get it checked out then, no point delaying.

Lockey1995
15-06-16, 11:38
Yeah I'm completely freaking out again :( for **** sake how do you tell if it's on the testicle itself I don't know whether it is but if I push on top of it, it's not firm and I can push down on it easily my head is just gone minds racing im in such a panic.

Mercime
15-06-16, 12:15
Make an appt with your gp and tell him your concerns. Guys have already told you what they know but best you see your doc, put your mind at rest.

Lockey1995
15-06-16, 13:43
Can't untill Monday on holiday I can't even enjoy this holiday

iPodClassic
15-06-16, 22:20
Yeah I'm completely freaking out again :( for **** sake how do you tell if it's on the testicle itself I don't know whether it is but if I push on top of it, it's not firm and I can push down on it easily my head is just gone minds racing im in such a panic.

If you keep touching it, it will hurt and bother you even more; adding to the already existing anxiety you have.

Just leave it there, and go to the doc. I hope it's nothing. Let me know how it turned out.