PDA

View Full Version : Ever have one of those days you feel like?

looking4answers
15-03-07, 22:51
I have been doing better,it seems my mind plays a big factor in everything.Lately I get up and go feed the animals and do things im suppose to do and do other things just to keep busy ,but the last two mornings I have woke up thinking...bad thing to do..At night I sleep and well I must get enough sleep to take care of my body but my morning routine and daily routines get done and then I add to it but like I was going into the last two days I wake and im feeling ok..I do a body scan you know what im talking about to see if there are any weird feelings or aches or sensations and there doesn't seem to be any ..I start worrying that maybe there is something wrong and im just not feeling it just yet and i get worried and check my heart rate and its ok I get active and its not running away just a steady beat and the all of a sudden I feel as though im just about to come out of my skin.I feel so nervous everything affects me.Just someone chatting with me or a sound or action or anything. I just feel like im so stressed and nervous.I check my heart and its not beating any faster but im nervous just so nervous and I try to think of anything to calm me down and then I just try to get busy and absorb myself in things and well eventually for the most part I do settle down but in the back of my mind I still feel a little worry thinking what was that all about is there something going to happen and Im just gearing up for it?Then the night time comes i still feel a little worried and then I try to read and then I get sleepy and then go to sleep and I suppose I sleep ok and then wake the next morning feeling the same way like maybe there is something going to happen or im expecting something to happen..and it starts all over again the feeling of coming out of my skin and nervousness...I suppose this is all anxiety but im trying so hard for it to go away ,do any of you ever feel the way I described..?

looking4answers
18-03-07, 01:38
Nobody experiences this ? If you do please reply ,out of all the people that read this nobody feels this way ?