PDA

View Full Version : fear of heart attack

vekiqf
16-06-16, 12:43
Dear all,

I had a big problem in the past with Schiz OCD but now I have new obsession...fear of Heart Attack and that I will die....few months ago I had a Panick Attack where I was 101% sure that I have heart attack and now I cant get rid of it...I did all exams and all said that my heart is totally healthy and that I have stomach problem..hiatus hernia and chronic gastritis and I still cant stop thinking that I will collapse and die...last Tuesday I had last exam and was calm for 1 day until yesterday there was on TV that our famous actor died on stage from hart attack and now I started to think that I am at risk and that same could happen to me...even when I went with my son to walk yesterday I was so anxious and always thinking that I will die infront of him :((((

Now I have whole day buzzing in my ears...chest pain etc....I talked with my GP and he told me to take Rivotril when I feel like this but I just want to overcome this stupid issue :)))

Did anybody had similar problem and what is the best way to overocme it as I feel very bad and like I have symptoms which increase my anxiety and fear that something can happen and that I will leave my wife and 2 year old son :((((((