PDA

View Full Version : Feeling like suddenly going insane. Angioedema could be the cause?

iPodClassic
16-06-16, 17:34
Hi,

I just suffered what anyone would think is a panic attack, but I am just not that sure it was just anxiety.

LAst time i had this was a month or so ago.

I felt like I was losing my mind and about to die, but not in a panic attack way, and trust me, I know about those, been having them since I was 19 and I'm 33 now.

I felt panicky in a weird way, very insane-ish. I'm at work, so I tried to keep it down and if I was feeling too bad I'd ask one of my co workers for help, to accompany me to the toilet room and call the emergency.

I was feeling like shit. Symptoms:

- Sudden feeling of my mind going insane. Like a rush of adrenaline in the whole brain.
- Shakiness , nervousness.
- Feelig like I'm about to pass out (I suffer from vasovagal syncpe due to using laxatives whilst heavily constipated thus enlarged and hurt my intestines)
- Urge to go poo
- Spaciness- Foggy
-Hands sweaty
-Muscles losing tone, I know that if I can move them it's nothing wrong, but they just too relaxed and then too tight, spasming.

After this, I tried to go to the toilett and started having nausea and gagging. 5 minutes later I was having severe itchiness in head, face and shoulders and legs (I do suffer from angioedema).

Could the angioedema cause this anxiousness? I know panic attacks and this wasn't a panic attack. I know panic attacks can mutate to bother us even more, but this wasn't a pani attack.

Also note, my serotonine has been on indetectable levels sicne the intesitnal episode.

Could it be my serotonine depleted? I didn't feel anxious, I felt INSANE.

Thanks for any input-!

PhoebeBuffet
18-06-16, 14:24
Hello! This is a panic attack - definitely go and get checked by your doctor for any underlying conditions but id say you sound rather stressed - take care xxx