PDA

View Full Version : Rebound?

Hivenburs
16-06-16, 17:56
Can you get rebound anxiety or panics from Propanalol? I am afraid to take it as I have had bad rebound effects from Ativan etc. I know they are different drugs and all though

karenp
28-06-16, 09:39
I never have darl xxx

Hivenburs
28-06-16, 15:46
Do you use propanalol often? I have only started, prn

karenp
29-06-16, 08:01
I am prescribed 40mg three times a day or sometimes 4 if I am bad. It really is fine but I pref the ATIVAN as it kicks in right away and Prop takes a couple of hours. But I was on Ativan for 3 years and grew addicted to it and terrified to run out. I was taken off abruptly and had horrible wd. Prop has helped though xxxx

Hivenburs
29-06-16, 13:17
Ativan sucks in that way.. I was only on it for two months daily and I had bad withdrawls so I can imagine what it was like for you :/ But yeah Propanalol seems to be a good safe medication

Benjammin69
22-08-16, 12:43
Hi I have been on propranolol for 3 years, I have been on the instant release and the modified release. I am currently in 160mg a day. I sometimes forget to take the 2nd tablet and it has no/little impact o my anxiety or body. I have also gone on holiday and left my tablets with no effect ( I would not advise ) I am just highlighting no WD what so ever.