PDA

View Full Version : Feel lost and so sad.

katyfitz
16-06-16, 19:45
Hi guys,
Feel so down and totally drained at then moment, constantly feeling for lumps and bumps and any new bumps I notice I instantly get a racing heart and tell myself 'see I knew I was riddled with cancer'

I literally can't think of anything else all day and am crying at intervals when by myself.
Just wish I could live a normal persons life and not fear death so much.

Can anyone relate?

KnightDay
16-06-16, 20:44
I can definitely relate to how you feel. It got to the point where I was convinced that I am dying. Any new lump or bump would send me down a downward spiral of irrational thought that left me in tears and lead me to many panic attacks. This left me feeling drained and tired to the point where I did not even want to get out of bed.

What I can say that helped me was getting some therapy. I can't say that I have regained total normalcy in my life and my thoughts, however my thoughts are much healthier and rational compared to what they used to be. That was my first step, and I can tell you, it will get much better from there. :)

Goodluck :hugs:

ServerError
16-06-16, 20:59
I think most people on here can relate to this. The good news is it's a very treatable condition. I don't know how old you are, Katy, but see about some therapy and take the first step towards getting your life back.

Take it from somebody who has recovered completely from health anxiety.

dale12345
17-06-16, 05:54
I do they same thing. Always checking for bumps and lumps. Consumed by anxiety about cancer, I am having a hard time functioning. If you ever need to talk I am here.