PDA

View Full Version : Help! I am losing hope - need encouragement

Victory2016
16-06-16, 21:37
Omg this whole week has been horrible. I don't know what to do. I am losing hope. I feel like I am losing my mind and that I will not get out of this. I was doing good now I feel back to square one. I can't take this anymore. I had enough of this. When is it ever going to stop.

In my 10th week @ 20mg

I am dealing with a stressful situation right now, so not sure if that is making things worse.

I am still sick to my stomach, heart pounding, headaches, depression, crying a lot, weird thought and still have anxiety, but not as bad as when I started. Is this still early days. This is my 3rd time on Cit. Is it possible it won't work again?

sunflower7
16-06-16, 22:05
I think it's normal to have ups and downs from what I've read. I had a better week last week and thought I'd turned a corner then this week I've had loads of panic attacks again which makes me feel back at square one. You def are not alone. Take care

Suziewuzie
17-06-16, 01:27
You're not back at square one my love, nothing can ever undo all of the good progress you've made.
You have anxiety, and you're probably always going to have times where it settles for long periods & then flares up again - particularly when you find yourself under stress. That is normal. All of the things you list are classic symptoms of an anxious mind - as you know. Are you taking some time for yourself each day to listen to a relaxing audio? It helped me a lot with my headaches, just to lie down for 30 minutes and listen to a guided meditation or muscle relaxation x

Becky2785
17-06-16, 08:42
Keep going victory you can do this you've helped so many people keep going on here we are all here for each other take it as a blip you can do this we are stronger than we think xxx

pollynewsome
17-06-16, 14:08
Also week 10 and like you Victory had a week from hell. Ive just started reading a book that came recommended to me called At last a life by Paul David. I am 6 chapters in and i already feel so much more at ease because what the guy talks about is so true for me. He was also a sufferer of anxiety for 10 years!! Hes been through it all. WE CAN BEAT THIS. The key to doing this according to Paul is to stop trying to get better!! Stop questioning every thought, every physical symptom.. Dont give it the time of day! Easier said than done but i do feel loads better reading someone say they were in exactly same place as me with same thoughts and are now better:)Chin up. xx

Mojo61
17-06-16, 17:33
You can do this Becky, you are made of strong stuff!

We are all here to support you, and rest assured you will shortly come out of this blip and be back on track - so just hang on in there.

Message me if you want and we can have a girly gossip lol xxx

Becky2785
17-06-16, 17:33
I've read that book polls amazing gave me a new outlook on anxiety zx

pollynewsome
17-06-16, 17:44
Omg i love it.. ive nearly finished and i already feel so much more in control. xx

Mojo61
17-06-16, 19:30
I'm off to buy it lol

pollynewsome
18-06-16, 06:17
Lol mojo. X