PDA

View Full Version : Bad bad day.

dale12345
17-06-16, 00:07
Acid reflux is bad today so then I start freaking out about my health .had a panic attack about a month ago want to the hospital I'll kind of tests of my stomach my chest my esophagus, I thoughts was having a having a heart attack. They said all the test looked good, it was anxiety. Doing pretty good with anxiety until the last couple days, heart burn act up and I freak out. I am so sick of feel e ling this way. Just tired of it all. Sorry to be So negative.

J-P
17-06-16, 03:14
Acid reflux is bad today so then I start freaking out about my health .had a panic attack about a month ago want to the hospital I'll kind of tests of my stomach my chest my esophagus, I thoughts was having a having a heart attack. They said all the test looked good, it was anxiety. Doing pretty good with anxiety until the last couple days, heart burn act up and I freak out. I am so sick of feel e ling this way. Just tired of it all. Sorry to be So negative.

My reflux also flared up this past week, woke up with a sore neck and pain under my tongue (those are my symptoms). I also felt hot liquid coming up after eating out the other day.

dale12345
17-06-16, 04:10
It really makes the anxiety worse. Does your anxiety get worse?