PDA

View Full Version : is abdo causing leg pains

busterrufus
17-06-16, 18:19
It feels like abdominal / stomach discomfort is causing my leg pains, burning and twitching, if that makes any sense. Severe anxiety, palps, feel so weak. Does anxiety make you feel so weak you just feel you have to stay in bed. No appetite. Been using magnesium oil for a week, the manufacturer says it can start to work immediately but I had no improvement so far, probably not any use to me? Anyone had any success?

Vwdexy
18-06-16, 17:52
Hi buster, I too suffer the abdominal pain/cramps and my left leg behind the knee twitches with pain and feels like I have a trapped nerve or something, I suffer from horrible health anxiety and the symptoms seem to go round in a viscous circle , I too feel weak most days, even after taking a nap I feel I could sleep for a week , sure it's just my mind being tired from the constant worrying though

iPodClassic
22-06-16, 18:45
Go to a Dr. I started with weakness and RLS a month ago, and everyone told me it was Anxiety, but I went to a really good allergist and he suspected GBS, told me to urgently get tested. It's no joke, and I don't mean to scare anyone, I just don't want anyone to go through what I am going through when it can be treated/resolved.