PDA

View Full Version : Alone times

Hivenburs
17-06-16, 22:57
I get much more anxious when my safe people aren't around.. Thus makes most of the week really hard.. Any tips? Im kinda desperate

georgewing
19-06-16, 06:28
Well i think you are dependent on them and this create a break in your mind when are not around you ,i think you must find a way to be such sensitive because this its a minus in life and sometimes belowed people can left from our life some long time and this will afect you

Shazamataz
19-06-16, 08:28
I don't have any tips but just wanted to pop past and say I understand. I went through a period of this at the beginning of the year when starting up on SSRIs and my anxiety was the worst it has ever been. I had a friend stay for a few days and then my brother for a few days but ultimately I just had to deal with being on my own (I live alone).

I've gotten to a point of enjoying my own company again these past weeks but am having rather a big setback and struggling again and being alone is very difficult.

I'm also keen on any tips for finding a way to feel safe on my own when I'm feeling so ill.