PDA

View Full Version : Stomach issues PLEASE RESPOND. HORRID ANXIETY

violet33
18-06-16, 02:36
I was recently posting about mild headaches which are calming down but NOW it's my stomach. It's one or the other usually. Now please don't automatically transfer this post to ibs forum because I'm not sure that's what's happening now. I have ibs but this could be unrelated as my stomach is sensitive besides ibs. Lately I've been getting this gastric feeling in upper abdomen with NO PAIN. It's like a painless spasm or something kind of moving like gas. It's more off than on but my stomach has been doing ok for a while so this is kind of unnerving me. Out of anxiety I keep pulling in my stomach to test to see what I am feeling which I know is neurotic but I cant help doing it out of anxiety. It sometimes feels like a slight gas bubble but there's no bloat. Does anyone have any idea what this sounds like? The ibs hasn't acted up for a while so I'm not sure if it's that or other stomach issues. I'm SOOOO tired of stressing over health issues because it makes me horribly anxious which will lead into PANIC so someone please respond with some feedback. Sorry for long post. Thank You

---------- Post added at 21:36 ---------- Previous post was at 19:47 ----------

Please respond. Im experiencing terrible anxiety. Thank you

violet33
18-06-16, 11:13
Still awaiting response. Please reply

Shazamataz
18-06-16, 11:15
Hi Violet, anxiety can play havoc with our insides so maybe it's the anxiety causing indigestion or something? I doubts it's anything more serious than that.

Hugs

violet33
18-06-16, 18:01
Thank You for your response. I wondered if the anxiety was playing a role