PDA

View Full Version : Frozen Eye 👁

Petesy
18-06-16, 10:42
Hi everyone

Had 4 extractions yesterday and right after i had my mouth numbed my left eye lid started blinking like crazy and my right one was frozen open i couldn't even blink, scared the s#*t out of me, the receptionist seen it and was wondering if I was ok and got the dentist, she told me that she'd hit a nerve in the saliva gland which leads to the eye and taped it shut so it wouldn't dry up then went onto take the four teeth out, afterwards i was shaking up by the whole eye thing more than the extractions and now i have to go back tomorrow afternoon...

Really anxious incase it happens again not a nice experience going to the dentist anyway but i have to go, has anyone else experienced this "Frozen Eye"

Plus I'll need to have a word i still have a sharp splinter of tooth sticking out my gum don't know for the life of me how she's missed it.

Had too get this out. (Pun not intended)

Petesy.

georgewing
19-06-16, 06:05
Well i dont was had this problem yet my anxiety ,i was had another .You must dont do this to scare you so much because you can develop serious problems later on .As this afection can be anoying i advise you to be strong and you will fixed sometimes in life we have many problems , in this world are people with more serious problems

Petesy
20-06-16, 14:37
Well here we go again day 2 of the dentist and I'm shaking in my boots and I'm not even there yet but i ain't backing down i have 26x2mg diazepam and i guess I'd better take them the now because it's in a half hour especially after what happened the last time...see if i can remain calm this time round :scared15:

---------- Post added at 14:37 ---------- Previous post was at 12:10 ----------

Took 3x2mg of diazepam took the edge of the nerves and got fillings done, now I'm back in on Wednesday oh the joys!!