PDA

View Full Version : please help me see sense

tiredofthis14
18-06-16, 11:16
i had coag tests done a few weeks ago as id had them done at hosp and they were all raised so gp re did them
as soon as i knew they were bk i went to docs and they were all normal except one the appt it was prolonged by 2 seconds over the cut off previously it had been 10 seconds over
id googled and found out it could mean i was at increased risk of blood clots and freaked
the doc said he werent worried it was 2 seconds a couple of days later i got a letter asking me 2 see the nurse over the blood results ....i freaked rang docs doc said it was just an automatic letter then goes out because one was over ...but i decided to keep the appointment anyway
however i was really poorly yesterday and completly forgot about it woke up this morning and im now freaking out
i dont understand if it wasnt important why send the letter out what if the nurse said iit was something to worry about i cant calm down or think logically

Fishmanpa
18-06-16, 12:32
i dont understand if it wasnt important why send the letter out

It's an "automated process" meaning the letter gets printed and mailed for everyone that gets a test done.

Positive thoughts

tiredofthis14
18-06-16, 13:08
thanks hun

tiredofthis14
18-06-16, 19:45
thought i was okay about it but now im really worried surely the doc would of said if it was anything to worry about :S got to wait til monday to ring :(