PDA

View Full Version : Doctor appointment in half an hour...

LockedShut
16-03-07, 09:52
I'm going to ask to go back on the anti-depressants. Maybe stronger ones. I stopped taking them thinking I was okay, and I was for a while. But I'm such a worrier. I'm sick of being like this.

For people in London you might know that the Ideal Home Show is on. I was going to go with my mum this morning. Like we do every year. But last night I started thinking of excuses not to go. My stomach was churning, with nerves or something, I dunno. And I woke up after 5 hours sleep to run through what I was going to say to get out of it. I have no idea why I didn't want to go. I just know I didn't. I feel awful. Mum's really pissed with me.

I'm exhausted and I feel like crap. And... god, I just don't need this...

I didn't think I had that much trouble with anxiety and leaving the house. I was never really like that. It frightens me that I might be.

Not having a good day. Or week for that matter. :weep:

~ xo

LockedShut
16-03-07, 09:55
And another thing... If I get a prescription which I probably will, any ideas how I'm supposed to pay for it with £3 and no money in the bank?

Anyone need a kidney?

LockedShut
16-03-07, 12:34
So I'm back on citalopram. It made me sick last time. So this should be fun...

Piglet
16-03-07, 13:28
I know an awful lot of people do really well on Citalopram so keep an open mind hun.:)

Piglet :flowers:

nomorepanic
16-03-07, 19:33
Hopefully it will work for you this time

Good luck with it.