PDA

View Full Version : The wonderer returns

shotokansho
18-06-16, 21:26
Hi all.
Been here a long time but not been active for a while. Some of you may remember me. Hope to get to know you all soon.

Kerry x:yesyes:

venusbluejeans
18-06-16, 21:31
Hiya shotokansho and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

fedup1967
19-06-16, 20:55
Hi all.
Been here a long time but not been active for a while. Some of you may remember me. Hope to get to know you all soon.

Kerry x:yesyes:
Hey Kerry ; 0 )
welcome back!
what you been up to?
and how are you coping re:anxiety?

Save

HalfJack
19-06-16, 22:03
Hello :D
Welcome back! I've poped in and out a bit over the years. I'm usually around but don't always feel like talking.

fedup1967
20-06-16, 16:06
hi jack,
just checked out your blog...and added a comment.
I agree that being positive when your mind is set to worrying alot makes being positive difficult but not impossible.
its just that those of us who tend to worry alot
can take a bit longer to take on a challenge that a person who is less inclined to worry tend to face up to and deal with quicker.
but I think the key thing is to try...even if it brings on intense feelings of anxiety.
because once we do we do what we fear and once our brains and bodies have calmed down we will surely feel good that we tried and won,
even if our brains and bodies go back into anxiety mode again.
its tough to get on in life when we suffer from anxiety disorder.
but If we try to accomplish things one by one
maybe...just maybe it will help to change our mind set?
anyway
Thanks for the inspiration Jack and
take care

shotokansho
21-06-16, 08:15
Hey guys. Thank you for the welcome.
Unfortunately I haven't been to good. Xx