PDA

View Full Version : A Question For Davidj85

Cindy
16-03-07, 12:23
Hi david I just saw at the bottom of your post that says you sre a twenty one year old anxiety suferer.Tell me do you feel out of place when you around friends and think that they might just see you as being weird cause thats how I feel and I don't have social anxiety I just feel that I don't know anyone thts twenty one and worries about anxiety.would like to know about your experience with anxiety please.This is a great board and everyone is so nice and gives good advice here

nomorepanic
16-03-07, 19:40
Cindy

You may want to PM him to let him know this post is here in case he doesn't see it.

DavidJ85
17-03-07, 19:15
Hi david I just saw at the bottom of your post that says you sre a twenty one year old anxiety suferer.Tell me do you feel out of place when you around friends and think that they might just see you as being weird cause thats how I feel and I don't have social anxiety I just feel that I don't know anyone thts twenty one and worries about anxiety.would like to know about your experience with anxiety please.This is a great board and everyone is so nice and gives good advice here

Without a doubt I feel like a weirdo around my friends so if I ever feel an attack coming on around them I tend to say oh I feel sick I need to go home or something....but even then they must think I'm odd.

I'm 21 and I definitely do worry about anxiety if that's what all this is.

Cindy
19-03-07, 13:05
Hi nomore panic I don't know what pm is sorry

DavidJ85
19-03-07, 13:34
Its ok Cindy I answered above for you