PDA

View Full Version : Overwhelmed

dale12345
19-06-16, 20:05
So overwhelmed feel like awful, don't know what to do anymore. Can't eat, feel alone.:weep:

ServerError
19-06-16, 20:10
You're not alone. So many of us can relate to your simple post. I've been there and come out the other side. So can you.

dale12345
19-06-16, 20:27
Thanks

---------- Post added at 19:27 ---------- Previous post was at 19:20 ----------

I hope your right.

Katiex
20-06-16, 22:10
Oh I have been here don't worry it does get better!

My swallowing was terrible, you may find some of my past posts when I was so poorly with it and anxious. I couldn;t eat a thing without things getting stuck, even water and slaiva was difficult sometimes. I had numerous tests and tried allsorts of medication but nothing worked. Its settled now but only because I don't focus on it as much anymore.

It became so bad I was constantly at A and E. I hadn't eaten for 3 whole weeks and swallowing water was difficult.

Please see your GP for some anxiety help. I'm not saying its all in your head and you're creating the problem but the anxiety that comes with GERD can make it so much more worse.

dale12345
21-06-16, 00:02
Right now the anxiety is so bad about gerd I am afraid to be alone or go to sleep afraid I might die, how silly is that.

Shazamataz
21-06-16, 00:20
Right now the anxiety is so bad about gerd I am afraid to be alone or go to sleep afraid I might die, how silly is that.

I can totally relate to that, not the GERD but the frightened of dying in your sleep. Yesterday I had a terrible day of anxiety and weird physical symptoms. I didn't sleep more than a few moments at a time all night, BUT, I'm still here and somehow I feel a bit better today, like I can come out the other side of this. You can too!

dale12345
21-06-16, 00:49
Thank you everyone on this site has been so nice. It's really helps. Really does make me feel better.

---------- Post added at 23:49 ---------- Previous post was at 23:48 ----------

And I hope you get some sleep.

---------- Post added at 23:49 ---------- Previous post was at 23:49 ----------

I hope you get some sleep tonight. :)