PDA

View Full Version : I can't even eat or sleep

UserName20
19-06-16, 21:45
Long story short, my other threads talk about the issue I'm having. Friday I discovered a big hump at the base of my neck and ever since then I think it aches in that spot and I've already made the mistake of googling my symptoms. I have a Dr appointment tomorrow although I'm sure the dr will be concerned and send me for testing, dragging this overwhelming fear on for possibly weeks. I feel so hopeless, I just keep thinking of how things are going to be when I die. It makes me sad, my brother was asking about a thing we could do at Christmas and I just broke down thinking "if I make it to them." I have no appetite since friday, any food I put into my mouth just makes me feel sick to my stomach along with all of this stress, I've lied awake at night just hysterical and constantly feeling this hump on my neck where it meets my spine. My anxiety has always been bad, but I'm really just falling apart right now completely.

Fishmanpa
19-06-16, 21:54
Reassurance isn't the answer here as you're obviously in a bit of a spiral but I still think you're worrying about a normal aspect of your anatomy. I have a very strong feeling I'll be able to say "Told ya so" tomorrow :)

Positive thoughts

dale12345
20-06-16, 08:08
I do the same thing but I think your anxiety is getting the best of you.

UserName20
20-06-16, 08:18
Thank you both for your replies! :) I apologize for posting so much, I know that I probably seem crazy haha. I have tried so hard to stop googling, yet I can't stop! I've basically spent all day searching and searching for a case that sounds just like mine. Everyone else is saying that they know they have had theirs for awhile but I'm not sure if mine has recently appeared or not. :huh: Just trying to get a wink of sleep tonight although it's incredibly hard, it's already 2:16 am and I'm still just sitting here, worrying myself to death. Tomorrow I'm going to bring this up to my doctor after he checks my neck. There's no way I can keep going on like this in constant fear. I'm praying he doesn't seem too concerned about this neck hump!