PDA

View Full Version : Bad day

Mugs
20-06-16, 00:50
Hi
I'm having a very bad day today, very anxious, don't know what to do with myself. I'm so uncomfortable. I know there isn't anything any of you can do but you are the only ones who will understand.
Thanks.
Mugs

.Poppy.
20-06-16, 02:35
I'm sorry, I absolutely hate that feeling.

Does movement help? Sometimes I have to go for a walk or a hard run.

Shazamataz
20-06-16, 02:48
So sorry Mugs, me too!

Sometimes it just helps to say it to people who understand.

Mine was doing better for a while there but I'm in bits at the moment. And when you can;t find any relief from it you feel very desperate.

I'm experiencing a new thing which has me quite scared. My normal heartbeat has changed from mid to late 80s down to 74 beats a minute and this has been consistent for a few days. yet my anxiety is through the roof which normally makes things faster!

Seems if it's not one thing it's another.

Please take care

Hugs

Mugs
20-06-16, 03:23
Thanks you guys.
I just went for a walk and it has helped a bit.
If I can just get some decent sleep tonight I think it will help.
Shaz, re: lower heart rate in the 70's, I wouldn't be concerned, I was a cardiovascular nurse for 18 years.
Thanks again.
Mugs

Shazamataz
20-06-16, 03:26
Thanks you guys.
I just went for a walk and it has helped a bit.
If I can just get some decent sleep tonight I think it will help.
Shaz, re: lower heart rate in the 70's, I wouldn't be concerned, I was a cardiovascular nurse for 18 years.
Thanks again.
Mugs

Glad the walk helped.

Thanks regarding the heart rate. But, since you know about these things, any idea why the sudden change? I'm very dizzy and out of sorts and worry that things get missed as they are blamed on anxiety.

Mugs
20-06-16, 03:35
I can't see a heart rate in the 70's causing you to be dizzy, any med changes lately?

georgewing
20-06-16, 05:00
Well do you use any tretment ? Also a good natural therapy in my life its by using law of attraction i always try to find positive things that make me happy and i also walk in nature and i am grateful for what i see this makes me to feel better and forget a little about my anxiety

MyNameIsTerry
20-06-16, 05:13
Well do you use any tretment ? Also a good natural therapy in my life its by using law of attraction i always try to find positive things that make me happy and i also walk in nature and i am grateful for what i see this makes me to feel better and forget a little about my anxiety

Is Law of Attraction also useful in attracting people to a fake review site to pass them on to buy a guru product via clickbank to net a commission off them? :winks:

Shazamataz
20-06-16, 06:38
I can't see a heart rate in the 70's causing you to be dizzy, any med changes lately?

I have been tapering off the diazepam very slowly. I can't remember the last time my heart rate went as low as this. I know it's not bad as such but unusual for me and happened quite suddenly. No other changes in meds for several weeks.

Buster70
20-06-16, 13:49
Bad day for me too , had three good now three bad to even it up , had to go get tyres changed on my camper this morning though my chest was going to implode all the time I was there , I can't help you I wish I could but if you come across the miracle cure which pop up George about seems to have ( not ) let me
Know , a walk helps me to but I realy have to push myself some days , shaz isn't that a pretty normal rate 70 -80 ish mine can go anywhere between 70 and 100 without even moving , take care ,