PDA

View Full Version : saying hello

suze
16-03-07, 12:41
Hi My name is Suze

I stumbled onto this site surfing, trying to find explanations for my aches and pains. I feel that I've been in a permenant stae of anxiety since before Christmas. Tight chest, tickly throat, aches and stiff/hunched shoulders, you name the sympton I've probably expereienced it this last few months.
My only relief is when I play sport, (which I do at a high level.), so I know my heart and lungs are OK. But it doesn't stop me from worrying that something serious is wrong.

I was recently away from work for 2 weeks during which time I relaxed, looked after myself and I felt fine....I've been back in work just 1 week and all the usual symptoms have started to re-occur.

Reading some of the archived stuff, I realise I'm not on my own.....In fact I feel reassured that I'm not losing it.

Reassured that I not alone
Suze

manmoor
16-03-07, 13:04
Hi Suze,

A big warm welcome to you. xx

Piglet
16-03-07, 13:26
A big welcome to the site :D

Piglet :flowers:

Children_of_God
16-03-07, 13:57
hey Suze,
welcome to the site = )

kittykat
16-03-07, 14:32
Hi Suze,

A BIG welcome to the site.

Take care

shirley xx

nomorepanic
16-03-07, 18:09
Hi Suze

Welcome aboard and lovely to see you here.

You will meet some fab people and get loads of support and advice.

Lindalou64
16-03-07, 20:56
HI SUZE AND WELCOME HOPE YA FIND LOTS OF INFO AND IM SURE YA WILL FIND LOTS OF SUPPORT THE BEST TO YA......LINDA

Pink Princess
17-03-07, 15:13
hey welcome to the site, hope you settle in and your definatly not alone x x x x

trac67
17-03-07, 18:53
Hi Suze,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends,

Take care

Trac xx