PDA

View Full Version : weird feeling on right side of face...

Kayla1992
20-06-16, 05:29
Does anybody else get this and can anxiety really case it even if I don't feel anxious???

I have this weird sensation on the right side of my face that sometimes feels like it is coming from my eye and sometimes it feels like it is coming from my jaw. It is sometimes like there is a pressure pushing on my cheek bone and some times it feels like the skin is tight. Some times it feels like a tingling and sometimes it feels like my jaw by my ear is full of pressure. I keep trying to relax and tell myself that it is me being tense that is causing the muscles to tighten but my mind keeps going back to what if there is s tumor...

Am I alone in feeling this? I haven't come across many other people who have facial symptoms

conan
20-06-16, 06:14
see i think of this as one of the most common physical symptoms of anxiety, to the extent that i had a bit of it last week, in the middle of my total hysteria, and thought virtually nothing of it. my wife has had it too... pain, numbness, tingling, pressure etc. on one side of the face is super common. google "anxiety face" or ctrl+F "face" on this site's symptom list (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/articles/symptoms).

miserable kitten
13-01-17, 03:15
I have strange tapping in both cheeks on and off separately.Went to the doctor and she just gave me sinus meds again.She said she couldn't help me until she gets a blood test.First I'm broke and don't have insurance for anything.So I'm stuck suffering alone.The doc must think I'm crazy.No one has my symptoms.Forget sleep now and forever.P.S. I can't afford insurance period.

ceeper
13-01-17, 03:22
I'm feeling this right now, except in the left side of my face. Looking up my symptoms seemingly made it worse, and I feel as though it may be anxiety. I also didn't feel anxious at all when these symptoms occurred, so you are not alone. It is most likely not serious, and may go away with time. Best of luck to you.