PDA

View Full Version : Localised headaches

Hivenburs
20-06-16, 21:38
Do many of you get headaches in a certain part of your head? And even when you dont have a headache, it can still hurt when you suddenly turn or move?

.Poppy.
20-06-16, 23:00
Most of my headaches are localized. For me, either they are migraines - which I always get over my left eye - or they are due to grinding my teeth.

I wonder, do you think you could have slept funny or pulled a muscle?

Hivenburs
20-06-16, 23:31
Migraines suck, I can totally sympathise.. Naturally though I worry I have a brain tumour or something like that :/

---------- Post added at 23:31 ---------- Previous post was at 23:30 ----------

And I'm not sure if I pulled a muscle, my neck does get really stiff though

JJean
21-06-16, 00:47
hello, i get something like that, kinda like a sharp pain in your head thats quite brief, i think they're called iceberg headaches? and can be considered a kind of migraine. consistent migraines where you can't function would probably be concerning but the occasional pain isn't a death sentence. And generally the risk of one developing a brain tumour during their lifetime is less than one percent and there are some brain tumours that literally do nothing and are often left unnoticed until the person dies of something else and has an autopsy, bit of statistics and gross facts for you, hope it helped x