PDA

View Full Version : Are daily headaches normal?

Hivenburs
21-06-16, 02:15
It is rare that I get a headache that really wrecks me.. But everyday I have some sort of headache.. Im worried I have a brain tumour (of course I worry about the worst thing possible).. I have beeb told it might be due to stress.. Anyone else in this position with daily headaches?

Shazamataz
21-06-16, 03:23
Definitely stress and anxiety can give you headaches, harmless but annoying ones. May be due to muscle tension or being a bit dehydrated as anxiety causes both.

MyNameIsTerry
21-06-16, 04:41
Yeah, like Shaz says there are various reasons why we can have them with anxiety. I've had months of them at times and some were worsened by foods that are known migraine triggers so removing them did help a bit but didn't stop the headaches.

anx mum
22-06-16, 07:07
It is rare that I get a headache that really wrecks me.. But everyday I have some sort of headache.. Im worried I have a brain tumour (of course I worry about the worst thing possible).. I have beeb told it might be due to stress.. Anyone else in this position with daily headaches?

Hi just read your post. I'm in the same position been getting daily headaches for 2 months now. I too I'm worried it's something sinister
If u wanna chat pm me x