PDA

View Full Version : Short pain when ejaculating? TMI

skyisblue
21-06-16, 18:20
Hi all, this might be TMI, but I hope someone can share similar experiences, if any.

I've been having mild painful ejaculations when I do it with my girlfriend.

Here's the thing: Call us boring or what, but we don't do penetrative sex to keep us from any unwanted pregnancies. We've both agreed on this and we are happy with our sex life. The things we only do are foreplay, oral sex, and masturbation.

Whenever I masturbate myself with her around and when I'm about to go, there's a short pain that lasts for a split second once I release it. I've been looking online for similar problems and I encounter men with the the burning sensation that would last a few minutes after ejaculation.

The thing is, I don't get any of the burning sensation. The pain only happens for a split second upon release. The pain happens only in the penis area.

Now, here's another strange thing: I've tried masturbating all by myself (without her) and the pain does not occur upon release. Also, everything seems fine when I urinate. No pain at all.

I don't know if this is just a muscular thing or something more serious. I'm thinking it could be because of the heightened arousal due to her presence that this might occur, but this happened only recently.

Has anybody experienced this similar issue? :(