PDA

View Full Version : Brain Tumor, Ms anxiety

Joshh
22-06-16, 09:40
Hello, im a newbie here. So heres my story. 4 weeks ago i had breathing difficulties. Went to my gp he sent me to do chest xrays blood tests heart examination and upper stomach examination (had some transaminases higher than normal). After everything came back normal my breathing problem was gone. 2 days later while i was writing something down i felt like electricity hit both of my little fingers all of a sudden. I would wake up with stiff fingers exhausted and weakness on my hands. 2 days after that my legs got affected too and now even my jaw. My jaw muscles feel dead after i eat a steak or something crunchy. Im 22 years old almost 23 male and pretty damn concerned. Weakness stiffness on every limb is my main thing. Im worried that this is nevrological since all of my blood tests were normal. I also got lightheaded twice during this period of 4 weeks. I normally never get dizzy
My nevro told me this is nothing to worry about he checked my reflexes and did a clinical examination of 20 30 minutes + a CNS on both hands and one foot and he told me that its probably from q flu i had like 2 months ago and it will go away, but it keeps happening and what the hell.. it wont go away and it destroys my life. Any ideas?