PDA

View Full Version : Worried about cramp type feeling in neck

Jamie123
22-06-16, 21:47
Basically whenever I drop something or anything shocking happens I tense my neck and almost push my chin down into my chest. Well whenever I do this the left side of my neck always has that almost cramp feeling and tenses up and I feel like a twitch after I unclench it. This is really worrying as I have been worried about twitching and cramping and weakness and you guys probably know what that led me to. Does anyone else have this or maybe could tell me a reason for this I am becoming really scared it is a sign of something bad...:weep::weep:

---------- Post added at 21:47 ---------- Previous post was at 21:38 ----------

Also when playing football a few times I have gotten an awful cramp which I tried to stretch the leg and step on it for it to go but my leg completely locked up and I was standing there for a few minutes which scared me a lot

countrygirl
22-06-16, 22:16
Sounds like normal cramp to me and if this was a sign of serious illness then most of us are doomed:)
Any sudden muscle movement can induce cramp made worse by anxiety tensing the muscles up anyway.
Don't get dehydrated and make sure you eat enough salt and get enough magnesium, these all help prevent cramp.