PDA

View Full Version : Armpit lump question

rebeccad
23-06-16, 18:31
So I've been poking and found my left arm pit quite lumpy , my right isn't, the lumps are all squashy, does the lump have to be hard to be classed as a warning sign? I'm worried sick and go on holiday Tuesday :-( x

Leslie735
23-06-16, 18:38
So I've been poking and found my left arm pit quite lumpy , my right isn't, the lumps are all squashy, does the lump have to be hard to be classed as a warning sign? I'm worried sick and go on holiday Tuesday :-( x

I'm RIGHT there with you except its my right side. I had a breast MRI just 8 weeks ago that was clear for a dimple I found in my right breast. I haven't done an exam since then. Monday I decided to do one and found a lump in my right that isn't in my left and its up near my armpit (not in it) and I'm completely freaking out. I cannot find the same thing in my left. Its smooth and squishy mostly but maybe a little bit more firmer than my other areas.

rebeccad
23-06-16, 18:45
This is right into my arm pit, I think the message here is we need to stop looking, but I have a voice in my head that says I have to do it x

Leslie735
23-06-16, 18:57
This is right into my arm pit, I think the message here is we need to stop looking, but I have a voice in my head that says I have to do it x

I have the same voice, especially since I found something. If I didn't, I probably wouldn't feel again for a couple months. But now I keep checking every few minutes and causing myself bruises. ugh!

rebeccad
23-06-16, 20:05
I'm worried they're raised glands ��x

Leslie735
23-06-16, 20:31
I'm worried they're raised glands ��x

Same here. I don't know what those feel like?