PDA

View Full Version : Spot/lump on near nipple

ShaunRyder
23-06-16, 21:01
Hi,

I got home from a long bike ride this evening and i started to get a very itchy nipple, so I just scratched a few times through my t-shirt, when taken my top off for the shower I had a look and noticed a spot/lump type thing on the pink part of the nipple, i would say more of a spot than a lump and its a bit smaller than the actual nipple. But my HA kicked in straight away after seeing it, now im convinced its a type of cancer. I am tying to tell myself it is where i got hot and sweaty and it rubbed or maybe a bite but I am convinced its something bad, has anyone else had something like this?

countrygirl
23-06-16, 22:12
Where I live we have a type of harvest mite that usually starts biting on 31st July, how it knows the date I don't know but I have many times had loads of bright red lump/spots on my breasts so its perfectly possible for it to be a bite especially if a little critter got inside your bra!
Its perfectly okay to wait a week to see what happens. If its a bite or spot then it will get better over that time. If it was anythng iffy then it would stay the same or get worse.
If you have any anti histamine cream like antisan then you can use this to stop the itching, I always use this on bites anywhere on my body.
I understand your worry and I know I would be the same if I had not had the experiences we have here.