PDA

View Full Version : Can someone help?

waveparticle2012
24-06-16, 03:52
Hi guys,

Really anxious tonight, I've been doing really well the last couple of days but am having a bit of an anxious one tonight.
Firstly I'm worried about the fact that when palpating the right side of my abdomen it feels harder than the left side. I'm also worried about ongoing throat problems that I'm having, I feel like I have a lump on one side... I have post-nasal from the nostril that is blocked by my septum but am worried why my throat is always so swollen...
I just have a huge fear of being terminal and whether I'd know if I was... can someone share their opinions?

misslove
24-06-16, 04:09
Can you call someone and talk? Go for a walk? Anxiety is all sorts of body pains and weird feelings. Try not to focus on them. Yes I know. Way easier said then done! Play a game or doodle. Anything to give your brain a rest. If your health worries don't go away make an appt with your dr and tell him your worries and he will put your mind to ease.

waveparticle2012
24-06-16, 04:39
Well I'm currently sat in bed following the UK referendum which I can't say is all that relaxing.
I have been to the ENT for my septum and he glanced at my throat and didn't say anything looked concerning, and then I went to the GP and he said that my throat is red and put me on omeprazole and a nasal spray, said he wasn't concerned but wanted me back in a month... this worries me, even though he said he isn't too concerned.