PDA

View Full Version : Everyone is putting pressure on me.

Hivenburs
24-06-16, 16:44
No one seems to understand how difficult it is to suffer from GAD and panic attacks.. Everyone is outting pressure on me to stay over night in a hotel or something but I really dont feel mentally able for it just yet.. And I know if anything goes wrong I will be worse for weeks... I have gotten better with loads of things, public transport etc.. But this seems too far and no one will leave me alone about it :(

Carolin
24-06-16, 17:26
I understand.
The more pressure people put on you to do things you are not comfortable with, the more anxiety you feel.
You know what you feel you can do. stick with your instincts, and go at your own pace.
I admire you for doing public transport. Be proud of what you have achieved and try not to let the pressure from others get to you xx

Chocolateface
24-06-16, 19:24
Do what you need to be happy with yourself, I take it you are staying for a reason, could you as a compromise go to whatever it is in the day then come home at night. It is horrible to feel pressured as then you don't fully enjoy what it is you can be doing

georgewing
25-06-16, 06:45
Well dont let others to control your life ,to tell you sicerely people are very bad these days and they dont care about others .Decide today that you take control of your life and dont let others to put presure on you ,because this will afect you and will get your anxety worse .Good luck