PDA

View Full Version : Neurological?? Just normal?? Going crazy... Again..

Skkyee
24-06-16, 19:50
I've been doing well... But now there's a bit of stress in my life here I am. So I'm just going to billet point my symptoms and what I think I have done to cause it :-( I just need reassurance, again :-(

So in the last 7 days only
- I had a sore right hand, thumb muscle and forefinger, I've had this before, where my 'texting' thumb doesn't want to comply with my desires
- then my left hand did the same
- then I noticed a perceived weakness in my right leg
- then left hand got better
- right hand wrist started to ache but thumb and finger all better.
- not no ache in righ arm, just a bit weak, jelly like
-right leg was aching
- right leg now aching and weak jelly like, like butterfly's in my muscles??

So also in the last 7 days, and I am not a fit woman, tho I do like to walk
- I camped last weekend, put up and took down a tent for the first time and slept of the floor for 2 nights
- Saturday I scaled a steep and arduous hill with vigour!! I was pleased with myself!! And knackered
- Monday I walked 3 miles
- Wednesday I walked 4 miles

Think my arms are due to the excess rolling and gripping and pulling erecting and packing a tent and 3 beds
I think my leg is due To the hill climb followed by all the walking, mostly in flip flops.

But the sensations are different to what I have felt before from excess exercise.... So no matter what I tell myself, I'm scared.

No numbness or tingling or twitching or pins and needles.... Generally a bit shakey but then I'm wound up!!

I think the anxiety is just making it worse because I'm focused on it.

Any words of wisdom to stop me thinking something awful, irreversible and permanent is attacking me??

As u can probably tell my rational mind is really trying to win this one!!

Edit: BTW this time last week I was suffering prolonged indigestion which I had down as either heart trouble or osophagal cancer. It's gone. I'm a serial doom predictor. So sick of it.

countrygirl
24-06-16, 21:55
Quite simply an unaccustomed activity/exercise will make all sorts of bits of you hurt. This is normal.

For example, I cleaned my oven and to clean the roof of oven I was using a scouring pad and putting all the pressure on my third finger ( without realising I was doing this) the next day I could not bear to put any pressure on this finger or my whole finger and hand hurt like heck. I had about 5 mins of thinking " oh no whats causing this" before remembering what I had done the day before. It lasted a couple of days then got better.

Given what you did I am amazed you can even move!

Skkyee
24-06-16, 22:46
Thank you, my rational mind knows this.... yet my anxiety is still shouting really loudly that I have been afflicted with some horrible illness... all of a sudden, since Monday... :scared15:

and btw.... why does the discomfort get worse when I think about it, it was agony when i was typing that post earlier and then it got better while i downloaded some music... and now i can feel it again.... whats that about??

Damn u stupid brain.

Skkyee
25-06-16, 09:25
I hate this, ruins my life. Just want a nice weekend with my family. Sick of it :-(