PDA

View Full Version : Weird feeling in pinky toe

aangel
25-06-16, 20:30
I don't know how to describe the sensation. It started when I woke up and I really started to notice it when I was walking. I guess it's a tingly feeling (it's a little different than the feeling you get when a body part fall asleep). I don't know it feels like something in on my pinky toe or between it. Am I making any sense?

countrygirl
26-06-16, 16:07
Yes perfect sense, there are alot of things that can irritate the nerves around your toes. You can get a little cyst where the toe joins the foot and this can cause pain and tingling or numbness and usually resolves itself in time ( I have had it) or you can have irritated a nerve with shoes or walking.

I have had loads of time over past 30 years where I have had either what feels like a numb toe although if I touch it its fine that has lasted a few weeks then gone away or its tingled again ok after a few weeks.

Any back problems can cause altered sensation in your feet as well.

PErsonally I would wait a few weeks and see if its still there and think if any new shoes or doing anything different could be the cause before rushing off to Dr's