PDA

View Full Version : feeling weird

dmc1892
25-06-16, 20:53
Hi I've not been on in a couple of weeks as my anxiety has got a lot better but I am currently working away from home and I've only been here 2 days with 5 days to go and although I am here with other work colleagues , I keep getting that sick anxious feeling in my stomach and I feel I want to cry when I think about my girlfriend, dog and family back home even though I've been away from them for longer than this and been fine

the only reason I ask about this Is because even at funerals etc I do well to not cry and I am able to be very in control of my emotions but since being here I just feel quite lonely and sad.

is this normal human emotion or is it something more? it may sound stupid to other people but I'm just surprised I feel this way as I'm usually positive and rarely feel the need to be upset/cry

Noivous
25-06-16, 20:56
Personally I thinks it's just normal emotion. We go through things in life. Missing loved ones is a totally normal human emotion.

I'm glad you didn't put the dog before the GF...I'm a little worried about the family though...lol.

N.

dmc1892
25-06-16, 20:59
ye suppose it is , I'm usually used to going through life without much getting to me but since I have came away with work I feel like I'm well out my comfort zone and I'm not liking it.

p.s they are all equal lol I just put my gf and dog first because I live with them so see them more often

Noivous
25-06-16, 21:11
haha...ok...good enough.