PDA

View Full Version : Surgery in 6 days

Copsgrl8
17-03-07, 03:44
Hello

I am having surgery in 6 days (getting a tubal) and I am freaking myself out and having the worse PA's about it. I have had many other surgeries in the past so I should be use to this right?
What worries me the most if the wait until I am brought into to OR. I hate waiting cuz it gets me thinking and thats when my PA's hit.
I asked my hubby if he thought they would give me a shot if "something" to relax me and he said of course.
OMG I hope so.

I wish it was over ... yesterday .. lol

xox
Terri

jordygirl_28
17-03-07, 04:03
Hey, I Was the same as you before I had my operation, even though mine was only minor, but I was sooo scared because I hate hospitals so much, and I have emetophobia, so I was terrified I was going to wake up from the anaesthetic and throw up, but I didn't, and all of the nurses were really nice and could tell I was nervous, so they gave me something that calmed me down which helped heaps. So just try to relax, and take magazines and stuff to preoccupy you while you're waiting, and before you know it, it will all be over!

charlotte07
17-03-07, 09:38
hiya,
its an anxious time waiting for an op,if its any help i had an op on my nose 2 year ago,i dont no what it was they gave me before but i was wheeled into theatre really calm,i could do with some of it at home lol,try not to worry,they will give you something,perhaps mention it as soon as you get there,

and good look xx

yorkylover
17-03-07, 17:28
Hi Terri Im sure all will be ok pet.They will probably give you a pre med, to relax you.
Big Huggies for you:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: