PDA

View Full Version : White spots on uvula. Help!

waveparticle2012
27-06-16, 00:09
Hey guys,

My anxiety has been kept under control over the last week or so, been doing much better. Tonight I looked at my throat again and I've started worrying because I've seen two lumps on my uvula (dangly thing at back of throat). I know they have been there for months, I'm just worried they could be something sinister and would like to hear some opinions on the matter. Any answers would be very much appreciated tonight guys. Xx

Mojo61
27-06-16, 00:30
Hi. If they've been there for months and not got worse then it is extremely likely that it is anything to worry about. It could be anything from a simple bacterial or fungal infection to just part of normal anatomy. Don't worry.

waveparticle2012
27-06-16, 03:02
It seems like some days it looks worse than others... I can't help but worry about it. I also have a lump like feeling in my throat as if swallowing feels difficult, and when I swallow it makes a noise.

waveparticle2012
28-06-16, 14:43
I've also had ear pain that is on and off for a couple of weeks now. I do have a deviated septum and have just given up smoking (8 days ago), but am worried that I could have some cancer in my upper head, but what if I don't know about it? I'm hating this anxiety, it's making the days hard and long :scared15: