PDA

View Full Version : Brain Tumor

Beauch22
27-06-16, 05:39
So I'm 22 and I've had some I fee serious issues lately 3 months, it's all started waking up with lots of floaters in both eyes like lots, then now my feeling of touch feels like it's off, My body will sometimes feel like legs and arms almost as if I'm gonna faint. This is pretty much a 24/7 thing I never stop thinking or feeling this way. I got Valium but it seems to not being doing much that's why I'm seriously thinking this is the real thing a BRAIN TUMOR. I don't have headaches or seizures or numbness or tingling or issues with ears. Just eye floaters and odd sensation of feeling light and like weird feeling when I walk altered touch maybe. PLEASE SOMEONE HELP it's as if I'm not in my body

heyitsmeyou
27-06-16, 09:47
When did you start your medication? Eye floaters are an extremely common thing, I think everyone can see them if they try. As for feeling the way you do, I can say with out a doubt it's anxiety. Long term stress and anxiety will make you feel pretty wonky. Try to relax

Beauch22
27-06-16, 19:28
A week and a half but only been taking half dosage because i don't want to rely on them or have withdraws so half a 5 mg pill a day

Beauch22
28-06-16, 01:39
Just had full eye exam said I had healthy eyes and no issues except need glasses for astigmatism. He didn't even say anything about floaters.

heyitsmeyou
28-06-16, 10:09
So I would say stress/anxiety and new medication, even if it is a low dose. ��